What types of ID are accepted at Paddy O's?

Paddy O’s accepts government-issued photo identification. This includes driver’s licenses, passports, military IDs, and state-issued identification cards.

Can I use a foreign ID?

Yes, foreign government-issued photo IDs, such as passports, are accepted. However, please note that some forms of foreign ID may require additional verification.

What if my ID is expired?

Expired identification is not accepted. Please ensure that your ID is valid and up-to-date.

Can I use a temporary or paper ID?

Temporary or paper IDs may be accepted if they are government-issued and contain a clear photograph, full name, date of birth, and expiration date. Please check with our staff for specific acceptance policies.

What happens if I don't have an acceptable form of ID?

Unfortunately, without a valid and acceptable form of identification, we may not be able to grant entry or serve alcoholic beverages. Please ensure that you have an approved form of ID before visiting Paddy O’s.

Do minors need to show ID?

Minors may be required to show ID to verify their age, especially in areas where age restrictions apply. Parental or guardian supervision may also be required.

Can I use a photocopy or digital version of my ID?

Photocopies and digital versions of IDs are generally not accepted. Please bring the original, physical form of your government-issued photo ID.